As we grow up we learn to live by values that make us feel disconnected. In this video today I’m explaining the following:
- Why shallow connections and “small talk” are normal in our society (02:30)
- What a 75 year old Harvard study (the longest ever of its kind) discovered is the key to a happy life. (05:00)
- The key to effortless, fearless connection at 07:20.
- What creates resistance in your lovers and shuts them down. From 10:30.
- How you attract and delight people by helping them finally relax into their true self. (16:20)